Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aussie Spree B1

Announcement:-
I'm leaving for Australia from the 30th August - 17th September.
As a result, I'm taking pre-orders for Supre.
Spree - 20/08/08 - 28/08/08

Cost:-
AUD$XXX x 1.2 x 3.2 = RMXXX + Postage fees

Postage fees:-
Will be advised after order confirmation.

Order form:-
(Email title - Aussie Spree B1)
Name -
Contact No. -
Address -
Item code + Link - (e.g. 71516LY, http://www.supre.com.au/xxxxx)
Colour -
Size -
Quantity -
Comments/Enquiries -

Email all pre-orders to:-
peep.boutique@gmail.com

I will place all orders on the 29th August, so all payment must be done by 28th August. After you've banked in, immediately email me your bank in confirmation. If I do not receive your payment by the 28th August, I will not place your order.
All orders will be sent out within 3 days of my return to Malaysia. Please be patient, if you're unable to wait kindly do not order.