Sunday, April 17, 2011

Slick

Tight, slicked back hair. Red, red lips. Minimal accessories. And pretty printed dresses just about sums up this post.

d0171d0171d0171d0171d0171d0171
A sleeveless above the knee piece. Twisted knot at the bust. Sash to be tied back. But most of all, the prints! Big, geometrical prints! Okay, perhaps the prints are a little more abstract that geometric, but it’s because it’s got so many sharp sleek edges that reminds me of cut outs that in my head it’s geometric! I love the prints and I love the dress! It’s simple, it’s clean and so very comfy to wear! Can you say easy day outfit and with a simple change of make up perfect for a night out!
d0171
red (sold)
green (sold)
yellow (sold)
RM49 | SGD20 | USD16

d0172d0172d0172d0172d0172d0172
Love at first sight with this dress! From the deep v-neck cut down the front and back, the wrap around details and of course, the batik prints! I am loving the batik details on the sleeves and the bottom of the dress. Note how the bottom of the dress is cut like a tulip. Loving, loving this piece! I am calling this my Tulip Dress.
d0172
grey (sold)
blue (sold)
purple (sold)
RM55 | SGD23 | USD18

Short and sweet Sunday post. :) What’d ya guys think of these new dresses? Personally, as usual, what else can it be? I love it to bits!! Hope you guys do too!

Till next time!
xoxo