Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring is in!

Spring is here! Yay! Well, not that it makes much difference to us we’re all basically rain and sunshine here in our little Malaysia. There are times where I wish Malaysia has 4 seasons just so I can go out and buy me some autumn/winter clothing! But of course, I am ever grateful that we don’t have 4 seasons because frankly, I doubt I can put up with the cold and the too-cold-to-sit-on-toilet-seats.

Back to the Spring issue. We decided to kick it off with a few gorgeous flutter dresses (or that’s what I am calling it!).

d0173d0173d0173d0173d0173d0173
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous knee length polka dotted dress! The spots lend these dresses a vintage 50’s feel while the ruffles on the sleeves totally kicks it up a notch by making it trendy and modern. I am madly in love with the simple spots and the soft ruffled sleeves! Spring has never looked this good!
d0173
black (sold)
white (sold)
pink (sold)
RM55 | SGD23 | USD18

d0167d0167d0167d0167d0167d0167
A demure chiffon dress with gorgeous triple layered flutter goodness around your shoulders. I like to call these sleeves my petal sleeves, mostly because the design and texture of the off shoulder sleeves reminds me of daisies blooming in spring. Step out of the house looking Spring ready in this lovely petal dress!
d0167
black (sold)
nude (sold)
white (sold)
RM49 | SGD20 | USD16
*Nude doesn't come with sash.

d0168d0168
The very last piece of this lovely tube dress! A simple knitted bust that extends down to a short and sexy lace bottom. The perfect dress for a few lazy, hazy Sunday afternoon chill out sessions with your friends. How I wish I can wear this as a dress and not a long top!
d0168
black (sold)
RM45 | SGD19 | USD15

And that’s all for now! Celebrate Spring this year with these gorgeous flutter pieces! :)

Till next time!
xoxo