Monday, May 23, 2011

For the love of Flow

This week we are feeling incredibly, incredibly flowy. I don’t know why, I can’t explain it, but sometimes when you see something chiffon and flowy you just have to get it. It could be due to it’s insanely soft texture, the fact that when you spin it spins with you or it could just be that I am feeling immensely girly lately.

First up, a flowy chiffon number.
b0052b0052b0052b0052b0052b0052b0052b0052
At a glance this looks like a skirt, in actual fact it’s a knee length pair of shorts wrapped around a Raggedy Anne cut chiffon piece with a chiffon sash as well. The sash is highly versatile, do not resort to just tying it around your waist, pull it up and drag it across your body for a whole new look! This pair of shorts is perfect for lazy days running around in the mall or just chilling out with girlfriends and a cuppa, and because it’s a pair of shorts you can totally sit cross-legged! I know that’s not an issue for many people but I like to get comfy on a chair. :)
b0052
taupe (sold)
nude (sold)
black (sold)
RM49 | SGD19 | USD16

Continuing with our flowy trend, here’s a knee grazing swing skirt.
b0053b0053b0053b0053b0053b0053b0053b0053
Gorgeously pleated, this skirt will follow your every move. As you walk it will swish beautifully around your knees giving your walk that extra bounce. When attempting to pull on this skirt, I found that it a little tough to pull up, as a result I found myself having to pull it on from the top and boy am I glad I did! If I hadn’t I wouldn’t have found out that you can wear this gorgeous piece as a dress! I love items that you can wear several ways, versatility is my friend. Fabulously done, at work wear this piece around your waist for a more polished look and for happy hours just pull it up to make it into a short and sassy babydoll dress.
b0053
grey (sold)
black (sold)
navy (sold)
taupe (sold)
RM49 | SGD19 | USD16

I fell in love with the colours.
d0185d0185d0185d0185d0185d0185
Available in stunning shades of lime, turquoise and black this chiffon dress is an absolute head turner! Brighten up your summer instantly with these amazing colours! Made of quality chiffon the top of the dress has a round neckline and no sleeves, the bottom of the dress is a knee skimming, pleated mermaid tail. Due to the top of the dress being identical front and back, you can choose to wear your mermaid tail in the front for a totally edgy look or the back for a safe, softer appeal.
d0185
turquoise (sold)
lime (sold)
black (sold)
RM49 | SGD19 | USD16

Oversized is my friend.
t0115t0115t0115t0115t0115t0115
I am wildly in love with oversized tops. Why that is so, I cannot say, I just love them. They’re usually insanely comfortable, so if you’re having a particularly rough day, there just isn’t anything better than lounging in a super large sized top. When this top came around with it’s large, comfy size and coupled with super stretchy polyester knit, I knew I was in love. The perfect piece to wear with skinny jeans, tights, leggings or even a short figure hugging dress. Love it.
t0115
white (sold)
black (sold)
nude (sold)
RM49 | SGD19 | USD16

That’s all for this batch of updates. We’re very much in love with it and hope you guys are too!

Till next time!
xoxo