Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Check Pleated Dress

Inspired by Louis Vuitton's Spring/Summer '13 Collection! Ever since their collection came out earlier this year, I've been secretly lusting after a piece or two from their collection. While I would never in my lifetime be able to afford them, I've been searching high & low for something similar. When I found these 2 dresses, I was so excited & I knew I just had to get'em! They come with a straight unfussy cut with lovely pleats all around the skirt. Two front pockets are functional, while we may not put anything inside, we just like the idea that you can if you wanted to. Cutting is a little bigger than usual, so unless you don't mind wearing it as a loose mod piece, this dress best fits UK8 & up.
d0412
black
apple green (sold)
RM65 | SGD27 | USD22
W - 44cm, L - 75cm